Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't know what to get my dad?

• 25-11-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

My father enjoys playing golf, playing games on the xbox, using his computer for gaming and watching shows and music etc...

This christmas thanks to something that happened a couple (as in, over 10 years lol) I'll have a good sum of money this season. Anyone here got any ideas on what to get him? I was thinking plain money but that has no thought whatsoever?

P.S He recently started to collect classic game-cube games and such, he was looking for a nintendo 64...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

How about a stay at the k club and a round of golf? good deal on travelzoo

http://m.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/288/32676/

Can't suggest anything about games, I'm clueless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭afatbollix

You answered yourself.. Get him a N64 they are awesome. Make sure you get goldeneye for it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tcjpmcd

afatbollix wrote: »
    You answered yourself.. Get him a N64 they are awesome. Make sure you get goldeneye for it too!

Any idea on how cheap they are? I'd be hoping to purchase one thats in good nick. Golden Eye & Zelda ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

tcjpmcd wrote: »
    Any idea on how cheap they are? I'd be hoping to purchase one thats in good nick. Golden Eye & Zelda ;)

Check out eBay. You would definitely pick one up there. You could also try adverts.ie and there is a shop in town (it's on Fade street as far as I know) called The R.A.G.E. that sell all old consoles and games

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tcjpmcd

BDJW wrote: »
    Check out eBay. You would definitely pick one up there. You could also try adverts.ie and there is a shop in town (it's on Fade street as far as I know) called The R.A.G.E. that sell all old consoles and games

Thank you for that input! :) I'll be sure to check out out, I'm just planning or at least hoping to pick up a mint condition Nintendo 64, 2 pads, Mario Kart 64, Zelda and perhaps golden-eye or Super mario 64. Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement