Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Captain

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Call me crazy but I've gone for Fellaini. Fancy him to bully Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Went with Fletch with 4 mins to spare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fletcher is the default jpeg for Tuesday Football on BBC. I'm going to take that as a good omen :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

manual_man wrote: »
    changed to Fletch!

Tonight you shall sleep well after a brace from Fletch or lie awake all night fearing the slaughter of West ham by RVP......a very edgy 90mins coming up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

RVP captain, Bale vice-captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Pure impatience going for Fletcher:) hopefully there will be thousands like ye, good news for everyone else:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Never got the chance to change back from Tevez to RVP so you can all thank me for the massive haul he will inevitably bring in this weekend as now after 3 weeks of nothing i have finally taken the armband off him!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Went with RVP as captain. Tevez vice-captain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Tevez captain, RVP vice, mostly because I expect Wigan at home to be more attacking than West Ham away leaving more gaps at the back. We will see tomorrow night how my logic works out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,299 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Had it on Benteke until 19.29 :( RVP would want to be doing the business now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Well Fletcher done sweet **** all! Still glad i didnt rush out to bring him back in now :) Pleeeeeease Tevez do the business tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Cue a hat-trick for hernandez now. Replaced him with Fletcher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

That's not true at all , perhaps last season but this year fulham have had decent performances away from home, arsenal away is a perfect example of this

They have only 6 pts from 21 away from home and have conceeded 16 goals in 7 games, thats poor and I'd expect Chelsea to score at least 2, Fulham are missing a few at the back aswell AFAIK.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Now onto home vs WHU...

Anderson is almost guaranteed to start, Hernandez should start ahead of Young and Scholes is suspended. Given Giggs' horror show at Norwich, I see Cleverly starting. that would give...

CARRICK
    ----ANDO
    CLEV----
    ROONEY

RVP
    CHICO

There are goals there, especially if they score early. So with that, RVP captain for me.

Got the lineup spot on but the goals never came :( I think the fact that the goal wen't in so bloody quickly might have worked against them slightly. At least the reasoning behind captaining RVP was sound enough.

However, Suarez might steal the captaincy this gw. Hoping for a complete and utter Southampton capitulation lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Got the lineup spot on but the goals never came :( I think the fact that the goal wen't in so bloody quickly might have worked against them slightly. At least the reasoning behind captaining RVP was sound enough.

However, Suarez might steal the captaincy this gw. Hoping for a complete and utter Southampton capitulation lol.
    I wouldn't write off Southampton as they seem to be putting in good performances the last few matches.

Advertisement