Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap vet bed

• 25-11-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knew where I could get some cheap vet bed, have start putting the dog in the boot as the car seats are continually getting wreaked with hairs and muck, have just bought a dog guard, there is a sheet of plastic over the carpet and now all I need is something for him to lie on, I was thinking that vet bed would be great for when we get back from a walk and he is wet. Anyone know where I can pick up a few sheets of it cheaply?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knew where I could get some cheap vet bed, have start putting the dog in the boot as the car seats are continually getting wreaked with hairs and muck, have just bought a dog guard, there is a sheet of plastic over the carpet and now all I need is something for him to lie on, I was thinking that vet bed would be great for when we get back from a walk and he is wet. Anyone know where I can pick up a few sheets of it cheaply?

I didn't look at prices but I was in pet mania in Limerick yesterday and they had a lovely giraffe print one. If I didn't already have some I would have bought it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Check out eBay. That's where I got mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Amazon and Ebay are good places to find cheap(er) vet bedding. The best place to get it is at big dog shows and events, there are usually stalls selling it at fantastic prices. Often, savings can be made if you buy a large amount of it at once over buying a smaller length (just in case you needed quite a bit).

Advertisement