Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision books for chemistry, biology & History

• 25-11-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

What are the best revision books for these subjects?
    Any good revision books for maths as well?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I don't do Chemistry but Exam Edge is supposed to be pretty good. It's only available for Chemistry and Physics, I use it for Physics.

I use Revise Wise for Biology and it's really handy. It seems to be the most commonly used one revision book for Bio. It's by the same author as the Edco Leaving Cert Biology book; Michael O'Callaghan so I guess that makes it easier for me cos it's laid out like my book.

History..I'm not sure but Less Stress More Success is good for most Humanities so it should be good for History - I'd wait til someone backs that one up.

Maths is a bit messed up at the moment with project maths and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Yes Exam Edge is a life saver in Chemistry. I used it alongside "Rapid Revision" which I must highly recommend. If you're using the textbook "Chemistry Live!" it really complements it!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Cheers for the replys :) Yeah I've heard of that exam edge is good, I'll pick it up.

Advertisement