Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't want to give up but it feels like I should?

Options
  • 25-11-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I don't want to give up but it feels like I should?
    Well am finally a uni student. I'm enjoying it so far , I have done most things right when it comes to making friends. Back in high school I was uncomfortable with myself , Uncomfortable with life and just hated my surroundings. Now I feel more confident and happy but I'm still absolutely clueless when it comes to boy girl relationships.In high school if I liked a guy that makes him out of my league, but now I'm telling myself "nah!!! you is a peng thin', peng thin' (I don't actually talk like that =_=).
    So anyways I asked him for this number, he took mine, it was cool. He didn't start the conversation I did. I brought up school work just to talk to him. Now it was going well... well what clueless me calls well and them due to my blunt out there nature I invited to my flat to eat but I boldly said there WILL BE OTHERS THERE and there were others. I didn't expain that yes he will know these people but ya other people still. That was Wednesday, It is now Sunday and no text back. I been avoiding him like the plague, and I think he has been doing the same. What should I do? my mates think that he now thinks I'm some kind of stalker but really am not am just blunt and out there. Should I just text him or just give up on him or ask him in class but if he thought I was a stalker before, whats gonna happen after

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

If he doesn't text you back then you have your answer, he is not interested, simple. Leave him alone and see if he makes any effort to chat to you, if he doesn't then forget about him and move on.

Advertisement