Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home exercises

Options
  • 26-11-2012 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi everybody I néed advice and your opinion

It is currently off season in the sport I play so I am making the most of time and working body and exercises from home . I am 17 years old . I am relatively new to this stuff . I do exercises like squats(no weights involved), leg extensions, press
    Ups, exercise bike, skipping rope, jogging, gripmaster, drink loads of water and bicep Curls with 8kg weight at the minute . Will this help me over a period of time ? Will I benefit considering they are all exercises related to my sport that work muscles I most need in the sport? If it is also worth noting I vary the exercises from day to day and I rest too . Also I have Been doing these for the last 7/8 weeks .

Thanks very much for all your advice

Advertisement