Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand- Returns

Options
  • 26-11-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Ok ive read a few threads on here with regarding to returning goods to Hardwareversand but still not straight forward in my opinion.

So I filled out the online complaints form, and have printed out the pages that needed printing.
    The address label has a tracking id on it.

Now, on the site there is no mention of who to get to collect the parcel, or how they will reimburse you for returning the item.

From the threads I have gathered,
    I should call UPS and arrange a collection..

Some of the threads on here say you don't have to pay anything to UPS, other threads say you do and you have to scan the receipt and send it to hardwareversand.

I recieved the item from An Post, so maybe I should use them to send it back.

If anyone one has experience with returning anything please comment because none of the threads actually mention how it all ended.

P.S. Dont know how I managed to get a grumpy face in the thread title , guess its apart of the return process :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Sent it by an post in the end.
    Got an attempted delivery notification from An Post, it said no answer at address.
    It said the item is available for collection as per the notice left at the delivery address.
    The onus is on them now to collect it, which I do not like!
    I would of thought a big company like Hardwareversand would be open at 9 20 in the morning. Puzzling.
    Hope they haven't changed address or gone bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That sounds strange. An post dont deliver in germany so obviously its with a german carrier. Normally it wont give info like that(it'd just say something like "in transit to destination" or "at depot"). That sounds like they're delivering it within ireland from the way you described it.

ED E wrote: »
    That sounds strange. An post dont deliver in germany so obviously its with a german carrier. Normally it wont give info like that(it'd just say something like "in transit to destination" or "at depot"). That sounds like they're delivering it within ireland from the way you described it.

Thanks for the reply.
    On track and trace it says
    'Attempted Delivery', Location - Germany.

Reason- No answer at address.

Not sure what happens now,I cant imagine Hardwareversand being too bothered about collecting a return from a depot, if their lazy response to their emails are anything to go by.

This is the address I had to print off and display on the package.

hardwareversand.de GmbH
    c/o Just in Time Logistics GmbH
    Daimlerweg 2

59519 Möhnesee

(Probably should of added Germany in myself but at least it got to Germany ok)

It says its delivered now, 1 o clock in the morning oddly enough.
    :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement