Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Toy Show ** Read Mod Note in Post 1 **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I still haven't made up my mind yet, whether to watch Freddie Flintoff getting pummelled in the boxing ring, or DLB getting pummelled by a five year old
    This thread needs you Ally!

kitchener.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

We need another Douglas too!

Loved this.

I really liked Ashlee Tubridy last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I have my beer. Game on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Is it just me lads, or is this the most over hyped shít ever! The buildup on RTE all week is akin to pay per view previews before a heavyweight bout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,597 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Crested 10 at the ready, last year was the bizz if you could keep up.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 christine08

Wine glass in hand... Bring it on! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Ugh last years 'performers' were awful, it was like the dying roar of the spoilt Celtic tiger cubs.... Why oh why the producers think that pretentious little D4 sh1tes will make for good viewing is beyond me:confused: Was it last year that the farmer children were on? They were excellent :D

Right. How long before we're pissed off at seeing sh!te children choirs/dancers/singers etc? Im betting about half 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

PopTarts wrote: »
    We need another Douglas too!

Loved this.

What a great kid he was. Totally himself and not pretending to like the usual boys stuff just to be like other boys his age. His parents deserve a lot of credit for allowing him to be what he wants to be. Hope his dreams of becoming a fashion designer come true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Tea and chocolate!
    Let's do this!

After the News...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The junior culchie who wore a bag is returning to sell Ryan some cattle I heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Just added the tag 'radioactive jumper' which some genius tagged this thread last year. Kudos whoever you are. I love the tags people, get creative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Knockout_91

Where has RTE1 gone on digital???????

Well I already want to punch DLB from the news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's all hands on deck tonight in boards.ie .. Even the newly qualified moderators are called in to help cope with the demand of The Toy Show thread..

modcentral2012_copy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

What a great kid he was. Totally himself and not pretending to like the usual boys stuff just to be like other boys his age. His parents deserve a lot of credit for allowing him to be what he wants to be. Hope his dreams of becoming a fashion designer come true :)

Such a great guy. If I ever become a parent, I'd hope to raise a kid like that, who isn't afraid to just embrace and be himself. Himself and John Joe - top kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Ryan's riding a unicorn at the moment on the news, Ahhhhhh.

• Advertisement

nudger wrote: »
    Crested 10 at the ready, last year was the bizz if you could keep up.:pac:

I'm drinking a lovely Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand, it usually retails for €12.19 but I picked it up today for €7 in Superquinn. I highly recommend it! (In moderation of course ;))
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

http://www.oysterbaywines.com/our-wines/oyster-bay-sauvignon-blanc"

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

So we've reached that point of the year again.

*cracks open a can of Coke.*

Let the games begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Right. How long before we're pissed off at seeing sh!te children choirs/dancers/singers etc? Im betting about half 10
    9:37

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It's quiet in here tonight.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Evening all! I have the bottle of prosecco beside me and am devouring two mincers at present! Bring it on!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 72,597 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Time to fess up, boardsies...anyone on here formerly of the Billy Barry school?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Little 'un fast asleep upstairs.
    Wife out at a Christmas party
    Kitties sprawled out on the sofas
    Beer opened

Bring it on :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Hello everyone,
    I do enjoy this thread each year, as it always proves more entertaining than the show itself and occasionally provides jokes that mysteriously find their way into Ryan's mouth.

Unfortunately, I do not have any alcohol. Just copious amounts of chocolate cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I haaaaaaaate the way most kids singing these days sing with American accents.

Or sing stuff totally inappropriate for them, like that young one doing her Imelda May impression one year, cringe!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

There's a bottle of wine cooling in my fridge. Was thinking I wasn't going to crack it open tonight and save it for another time, but I've a feeling a half an hour in, I'll be ready for a drink.

Advertisement