Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Toy Show ** Read Mod Note in Post 1 **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

allanb49 wrote: »

It's not really Christmas till that comes on.. and this:

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭lulubenny

Just found this thread tonight and you guys have kept me giggling all night!! The family were wondering what the hell I was at ...!!! So thanks guys you made my evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores getting the last ad!

Didn't seem like there was enough toys :confused:

Thanks for a good Toy Show lads :)

Not as horrendous as I thought it maybe!

Always the same. They should have one show for all the annoying Billie Barrie-type kids and one show just for the toys. I bet I know which show will get the most viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I'm off, thanks for the entertainment everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

lulubenny wrote: »
    Just found this thread tonight and you guys have kept me giggling all night!! The family were wondering what the hell I was at ...!!! So thanks guys you made my evening :D

Its become a tradition for me and the wife to have the toy show on as well as this makes it so much more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

you're welcome :)

Legendary status in 51 seconds. You have to admire him. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

you're welcome :)

ya know looking at that again the kid acts EXACTLY like someone would if caught rapid by the gardai !

:D

allanb49 wrote: »
    Its become a tradition for me and the wife to have the toy show on as well as this makes it so much more fun.

I don't watch the LLS at all normally except for this one, and then only because this thread is generally gas regardless of what's on the screen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Harry, What film have you got for us this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

leahyl wrote: »
    That is disturbing "she was hot".....:eek::eek:

tbh, his remark would carry more credibility if he had public hair..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I don't watch the LLS at all normally except for this one, and then only because this thread is generally gas regardless of what's on the screen :)

same here, we don't even have RTE so have to stream it, half the screen with this the other half the LLS

tbh, his remark would carry more credibility if he had public hair..

eew! :eek:

Oh wait.. typo! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

my first exposure to the LLS was the toy show.

i thought "this is fecking BRILLIANT! "

How disappointed i was to find out the next week it wasnt always like this .

night night lads and lasses. time to hit the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I've rolled into the thread and I shall roll off......

Thanks for the laughs.......God bless the vino........:).........

:):):).......

Sending DLB a hamper for Christmas to fatten him up..........Size 0........:(

eew! :eek:
    Oh wait.. typo! :p

eh, I need a new.. eh.. keyboard..... cos the keys, eh..

JUST FEK OFF....

father_ted_feckin_mrs_doyle.jpg?w=500

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Harry, What film have you got for us this evening?

Nothing much to recommend MrsD. LA Story is rubbish. Nothing much on the other channels :(

ya know looking at that again the kid acts EXACTLY like someone would if caught rapid by the gardai !

Reminds me of this!

Nothing much to recommend MrsD. LA Story is rubbish. Nothing much on the other channels :(
    Decision, Decisions !!!

Boxset or the Wireless???? :D

Decision, Decisions !!!
    Boxset or the Wireless???? :D

Nothing on at all.. I'm gonna look up an Air Crash Investigation on youtube... See if I can find any with a plane clipping off a sleigh, given the season that's in it..

Nothing on at all.. I'm gonna look up an Air Crash Investigation on youtube... See if I can find any with a plane clipping off a sleigh, given the season that's in it..

Mad Max 2 an hour in on ITV, American Dad on BBC 3, 40 Year Old Virgin on ITV 2

• Advertisement

JA doesn't watch any foreign muck he prefers to watch RTÉ instead ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

After nearly 2 and a half years on Boards I have finally started a thread that received more than 1000 posts !

I feel as though I have arrived. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH1bVeUK3geeP-e80V3zmvw5V48iqbCahVYTlEKEy8fnqB5y5Gdw

Lapin wrote: »
    After nearly 2 and a half years on Boards I have finally started a thread that received more than 1000 posts !

I've been here 11 years (almost 12.. jaysus!) and don't even have as many posts as you :(

Great thread though.. Right, off to bed for real this time :p

:mad: I dont have the foreign channels....

father_ted_feckin_mrs_doyle.jpg?w=500

(^ The rest is implied)

Lapin wrote: »

I received 922 posts to my Frontline Presidential Debate, that's as close as I've gotten to 1000 posts :)

I received 922 posts to my Frontline Presidential Debate, that's as close as I've gotten to 1000 posts :)

Ah.. you're a moderator, you probably doctored the count.. (from 22 posts).. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Freedive Ireland

Cant believe RTE had a prize to seaworld. Any educated child knows its a fcked up zoo where the dolpihns die regularly of just being plain pissed off and bored. The other dolphins that werent cute enough to make it to a dolpinarium were hacked to death in a slow cruel manner and the orcas jusmping playfully in the background of Jedward have killed a several trainers despite never having killed a human in the wild. Explain to the kids whats happening and they wont want to go in there. Its a freak show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

InisMor wrote: »
    Probably too late to get in in this - but Jesus Christ - is there no one in RTÉ management with an ounce of sense.

Tubridy is an idiot.

He has gone from being afraid to even stand near the children last year to committing assault and battery and pushing them all over the places.

And playing at having a doll get sick in a toilet!!!

Three mores years of this asshole destroying the Late Late and the Toy Show?

No thanks RTÉ.

This is where I have to disagree with you. It felt like Ryan is always liberated when dealing with children. I really feel like this is his neech. Every interview with his adult guests seems so contrived and pre-judged. He can bring out so much in children that he seems so confined in adult interviewees.

Do ye think it's a bit early for me to start a thread on next year's Late Late Toy Show already? I wouldn't mind becoming a member of the 1,000 club as well :o

• Advertisement

Ah.. you're a moderator, you probably doctored the count.. (from 22 posts).. :D
    I see you are still smarting over the Larry Murphy thread ;):D

Advertisement