Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Whatsapp

• 26-11-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

just wondering does anyone know if u can get whatsapp on samsung tocco? been tryin to recently but cant seem to find anywhere i can download it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stretch4eva

Just go to www.whatsapp.com If they support it, you will be able to download it there..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭skybhoy121

cheers...dont see any samsung option there tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

It's not available for Samsung's own OS, pre-Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭skybhoy121

BroLo wrote: »
    It's not available for Samsung's own OS, pre-Android.

alright cheers, i just no a friend who has a samsung thought i might be able to get it two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

skybhoy121 wrote: »
    alright cheers, i just no a friend who has a samsung thought i might be able to get it two

They probably have a Samsung running Android.

Samsung used to use a proprietary Operating System when the likes of the Tocco came out.

Since then they have moved to the Android Operating System, for which WhatsApp is available. So it is very likely they have a newer Samsung than you, one which is running Android.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

is there a way to get back a group if you delete it? I deleted a group i created but all the other people are still in it and as i was admin no one can remove or add me back. its in limbo. anyone know a fix for this?

Advertisement