Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changed Deal over phone - need information

Options
  • 26-11-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

Last week while I was away my Girlfriend received we received a phone call from an Eircom rep, offering a better deal then our current one. My girlfriend took the call and agreed to sign up to the deal, she was told that we had 7 days to change our mind and that she would recieve an Email explaining the new deal and the difference between this and our old deal. Its been a few days now and she has not received an Email.

Can someone PM my and I will give you my Account Number and would you then let me know the difference between the old deal and new deal.

Rgds
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 den99

I got the same call and agreed over the phone... but I'm curious as to what I'm giving away.

The offer was to renew my existing plan/bundle and the price would reduce by €10 per month for the first month and €5 per month for all subsequent months, but it's a 12 month contract

At the moment we would be able to cancel with a months notice. I have until next Friday to cancel

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭chrislynch8

The only catch that my Girlfriend said was that I was signed up for another 12months contract - which is fine anyway - but would still like to get the information as to exactly what she agreed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Last week while I was away my Girlfriend received we received a phone call from an Eircom rep, offering a better deal then our current one. My girlfriend took the call and agreed to sign up to the deal, she was told that we had 7 days to change our mind and that she would recieve an Email explaining the new deal and the difference between this and our old deal. Its been a few days now and she has not received an Email.

Can someone PM my and I will give you my Account Number and would you then let me know the difference between the old deal and new deal.

Rgds
    Chris
    Hi Chris
    If you PM me your acc and tel no I can certainly advise here.
    Tony

Advertisement