Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does setup take

Options
  • 26-11-2012 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I purchased a .com reg,site builder and hosting package at the weekend, I was just wondering how long do you expect it to be before I can get my site live

Comments

Hi there,

It should go live as soon as payment has been made. If you could just ping me on sales@blacknight.com with your Account ID I can look into this for you further :)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Its ok I got in, sorry I'm new to this game, this is the first time that I am doing a site outside of college. Can you tell me how to get started on the website builder. Where in the control panel can I find it.

Hi,

Please login to your control panel (https://cp.blacknight.com) then go to "Web Hosting" then to "Application Vault" and you will see the various options listed.

Advertisement