Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUSINESS (FT) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION

Options
  • 26-11-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all, i'm just wondering about the Business Professional Diploma in Education in UL. Has anybody done it and what's it like? What are the job prospects even?

I've completed a Masters in WIT and am working at present but it's a career path I want.

I'm considering this or the Higher Diploma in Education in UCC and i just want to be sure and make the right choice.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 vermafogli

CocoAyl wrote: »
    Hi all, i'm just wondering about the Business Professional Diploma in Education in UL. Has anybody done it and what's it like? What are the job prospects even?

I've completed a Masters in WIT and am working at present but it's a career path I want.

I'm considering this or the Higher Diploma in Education in UCC and i just want to be sure and make the right choice.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Have interview next week. Just wondering i you applied after?

Advertisement