Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASP.NET - HTML

Options
  • 26-11-2012 12:47pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks
    Asked to do up a charity site for the local school and I am not the best web developer in the world, I have the site done and it does the job, but they asked me if it would be possible to add samples of the each song of the charity CD which they got done to the site.

I have a little "Vinyl record" symbol beside each artist and the song they sing so that when clicked it should play a 15 second sample of the song, but I don't know to get that "Click" working and playing a song.
    Preference is to pop up a little window and a player will play the song, but open to any ideas.

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement