Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Freelance work

Options
  • 26-11-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

A friend recently asked me about creating a website for a new business. Something similar to www.donedeal.ie is what is required. Now I'm a graphic designer so it's well outside my expertise but I said I'd try to find someone who could help.

Apart from the donedeal website reference I don't actually have any other details. I'm not sure if it will be as comprehensive or complicated as that but if anyone is interested you can send me a message and I'll forward on your details so you can correspond directly and find out what exactly is wanted, the budget etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rory McNicholas

Hello, I'm interested, I've sent you a message.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Post the project on http://www.freelancer.com/ Bound to find someone to help out there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Pixel Eater

Thanks Itzy, will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

Itzy wrote: »
    Post the project on http://www.freelancer.com/ Bound to find someone to help out there too.

Not the best place to post a project. You will find much better developers on either elance.com or peopleperhour.com.

freelancer.com is becoming too over crowded with blow-ins and many clients disappointed with the quality of work.. There are too many people going for the 'best price' but usually end up getting the 'worst work'... you get what you pay for i suppose..

Advertisement