Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't you lift weights???

Options
  • 26-11-2012 1:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

whats your excuse???

In my opinion people who have the time and don't train are lazy un-aesthetic wasters that lack ambition whats your take on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

I lift weights 3-5 times a week. With reference to your above statement, did it ever cross your mind that some people have no idea where to start? Like they are all suppose to wake up one day and decide to lift weights is it? They don't think about starting off by running or cross trainer or swimming or exercise classes. In my experience people that no nothing about exercise don't decide to try out weights until they have been working out for a while and become knowledgeable in the benefits weight training can bring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

whats your excuse???

In my opinion people who have the time and don't train are lazy un-aesthetic wasters that lack ambition whats your take on this?

Pretty much everyone ive know who lifted weights was a deadbrain twat. Whats your take on that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 charliesheens

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »
    Pretty much everyone ive know who lifted weights was a deadbrain twat. Whats your take on that?

dont tar everyone with the same brush

only good excuse other than no time is if your sick

other than that you should earn no respect

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Da Za

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »

Really?!! That's very interesting, never knew that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

whats your excuse???

Maybe they've got kids or work commitments that mean they don't have time for much in the way of weight-training.

Maybe they like running marathons or riding Audaxes and weight training wouldn't be high on their list of useful training they could be doing.

Maybe they don't like exercising.

Maybe they prefer body-weight exercises, calisthenics and the like.

There's a thousand valid reasons for not lifting weights.

Maybe they've got kids or work commitments that mean they don't have time for much in the way of weight-training.

Maybe they like running marathons or riding Audaxes and weight training wouldn't be high on their list of useful training they could be doing.

I said people who have time :rolleyes:

whats your excuse scrawny boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

whats your excuse scrawny boy?

Maybe they just don't want, and its a free country.

(I'm in the gym 2-3 times a week)

(I'm in the gym 2-3 times a week)[/QUOTE

woo mr olympia over here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

(I'm in the gym 2-3 times a week)[/QUOTE

woo mr olympia over here

Far from it - just covering your response of "whats your excuse".

19 posts I take it you're just a troll. Shame on me.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

whats your excuse???

My take is if you're going to troll about not lifting weights, you should do it outside the strength sports forum. Maybe try the troll feeders forum, or the forum for people who don't lift weights. You'll probably get the desired result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Trolls be trippin man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement