Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber in Sligo town or North Sligo area

Options
  • 26-11-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an experienced competent plumber to check out a problem with an underfloor heating system,
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Can anyone recommend an experienced competent plumber to check out a problem with an underfloor heating system,
    thanks.
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

Red Sean

can you pm me also... an awful lot of chancers out there... had one guy looking at the manifold for a couple of hours....then asked me to turn on the heat...danced ( and i mean danced ) round the hall and rooms with his heat detection gizmo and stated what a wonderful difference it made... of course it did, the heat was put on!!!!

cost €300 never again.....( and hes a well known underfloor guy.. is all i will say)

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Sean,
    Can you PM me that persons details also please

PM'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Can someone PM me about a good plumber they'd recommend too please.

Advertisement