Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance Past Exam Papers

Options
  • 26-11-2012 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got a copy of a past exam? the module is FI4003. It's multiple choice so not up on sharepoint. It would be just really helpful to have a look at. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

If it's a multiple choice exam then no one is going to have a copy of the questions available as all exam material is handed up at the end of the exam.

I took the module (it's a general 2nd year module for BBS, right?) but I don't remember it being multiple choice. I did it 4 years ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

oh ya - never thought of that!! Don't know how I managed to make it to college :o
    Ya it's the general finance for 2nd years, think it's only been multiple choice for the past year or two though!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Does Fergal O'Brien still teach the module?
    Looking back, it was a MCQ I had. Strange considering it's a 2nd year module (or maybe not since it's an introductory module)

Did you get worksheets in the tutorials? I think those were all basically practice exam questions

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

Ya it's Fergal O Brien. We get the worksheets for tutorials which is what I've been working on for the exam so far!

Advertisement