Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfort.

• 26-11-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Hey guys not sure where to post this but seeing as gamers would spend the most timing sitting in them, i was wondering what would be the best desktop chair to purchase.

I'm looking for a comfortable chair with adjustable arm rests but also would encourage a good posture. (i always end up horizontal nearly)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't know the name of mine, but you definitely want to buy something decent (expect 100-200 brand new) if you are going to be sat at a desk all day.

People may post " I just sit at a kitchen / garden chair, it does me"

But honestly, for the sake of your back, and to try prevent/limit RSI and carpal tunnel, get one with a good tall back that you can adjust, and as you said, arm adjustable that will go to the height of your desk so you can rest your arms at a 90 degree angle.

Check donedeal and adverts and a few others, there are a lot of office clearances going on whereby you might get one cheap, which is what I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Yea i expected something in that price range.

Wouldn't mind a nice flat desk either so definitely have to check out those office clearances.

Cheers!

Advertisement