Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shows worth seeing over Christmas

Options
  • 26-11-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I've been given the task to find a show for the family to see over Christmas, specifically in Dublin. We're steering away from Pantos, have had my fair share of those throughout the years. So if anybody could reccommend a good show, would appreciate it! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Oliver! is on at the Grand Canal/Bord Gais Energy Theatre throughout the month of December until mid-January. Family friendly and the reviews have been hugely positive. I'm going myself in January.

Also, depending on when you're planning to go, the NCH have a lot of family friendly shows and events on throughout December.

Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Wicked is playing all through December in the Bord Gais Theatre. I've never seen it so there may be one or two scary bits for little kiddies so just check. It's meant to be brilliant though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Snowman in NCH is brilliant every year.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The Snowman in NCH is brilliant every year.

Is it not in the O2 this year?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You must LOVE this show you've posted non stop about it!! Haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement