Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia T?

Options
  • 26-11-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

So...it seems like a nice phone,but has anyone got or used one?
    If so,would you recommend it or can you suggest a better phone for in or around the same price?(about €250)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

marble wrote: »
    So...it seems like a nice phone,but has anyone got or used one?
    If so,would you recommend it or can you suggest a better phone for in or around the same price?(about €250)

Experia T is not in region of 250eu... its around 400-500eu

i dont know what to make out of this phone. Not much hype or i9nfo about it. its like no one even noticed its release. James bond was shiet and retail i guess! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭marble

Experia T is not in region of 250eu... its around 400-500eu

i dont know what to make out of this phone. Not much hype or i9nfo about it. its like no one even noticed its release. James bond was shiet and retail i guess! :pac:

No its €299,but I can get discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

marble wrote: »
    No its €299,but I can get discount.

Xperia T retails at aroun €400-€500, depending where its sourced. Unless it is on contract.

Make sure you are talking about the right phone as €299 seems very cheap for it as it is Sony's flagship phone at the minute I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

i have the xperia t for a month now and im really happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I heard some reports it has some camera noise issues and battery is being completely killed by screen?

Any issues with your one m8?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

I dont have any issues with my phone. None with video recording and the camera is very good. I am running latest stock firmware version.

Have a look on xda developers and xperia T thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I don't know where you plan on getting an Xperia T for €250.

Please, enlighten us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Toasterspark

There is a hugely inferior (but visually similar) Xperia J phone for around €200, make sure you're not being sold that one!

Advertisement