Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remove outline box from spinner?

Options
  • 26-11-2012 5:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was just wondering how you do this? I don't think I have a theme set on either of these screenshots so i can't see why they are different. I want to remove the box around all the spinners. I have done so in one project but I have no idea how I did it or why it happened.

So change:

3add9.png

To:

LJOpA.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Did you change the target version of android? I seem to remember some ui components looking different when I changed target from 3.0 to 2.3 or whatever.

Diff the 2 xml files together to see any obvious changes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

files are the same as far as I can see, i think one is targeting differently as you say, a different version. But if I change it now nothing changes. Damn you android! Anyway it's working as I want even if I don't know how.

Advertisement