Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/First/Last Lisses

Options
  • 26-11-2012 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Describe in a detailed manner how your first kiss with each girlfriend/boyfriend happened. Was it awkward? did it happen more easily than expected? what was the setting? did you plan it? did you know he/she wouldn't reject you? Here's a detailed account of my last kiss which I had better give so that the moderators will see that I'm also participating. It's a bit long winded!

I was at a club the other night over looking the dance floor as the club was about to close. And right on the other side of the railing a hot brunette female(who appeared to be with a guy) made a move on another blonde female. They smooched intensely for about 2/3 minutes as I got a boner. I had the perfect view. They were literally inches from my face. There were 3 guys hovering around them in excitement and two other guys came over to my table to get in on the action.

At one point when they broke from kissing I could see that the brunette noticed me and would look at me on occasion. I think the music stopped about the time she was finished her sensual pleasure and she asked if I would help lift her over the railing. I said yes, looking to the guy who I thought might have been her boyfriend in confusion; but he seemed to desperate to be though. I took my chances in spite of his disapproval and when I got her over she sort of fell onto my lap(probably on purpose). She was thankful and complemented me about the way I carried her. I said, "do I get a thank you kiss" and voila. It wasn't exactly much a conquest because she was obviously drunk, but damn it was hot.

The other dude then came up and gave me a look and was sort of all over her again. She was drunk so she

said to me "you're my neighbour". Lol. I said "who's this 'other dude'" and she more or less told him to **** off at that point. She then left and the other dude said he had had his hand up her skirt. I asked him "what are you to her". He replied "nothing"! so with that I followed her down the stairs.

I knew I would look a small bit desperate but I didn't care because I knew I was gonna get some more. I suggested a 'good night' kiss a got one. I looked around and saw that the other dude was there too trying to get in. I realised that we were like dogs around a bitch in heat and viewed the other dude as a threat as this point. She said to the other dude that he was good-looking but that she preferred me, so I shoved him out of the way and got some more. She then said again that she preferred me to the other dude, so I shamefully said "you have more and do whatever you want" hoping to get lucky and she again said about us being neighbours. I said, "oh yeah, tell me where I from so.." She replied '(where I'm from)'. I didn't really care at the time because I was horney.

She was saying stuff a bit too good to be true, and I could see that she was being taken care of by her friends, so I knew I had to let her go.. but I now realise that she wasn't all that drunk behind it all. It since dawned on me who she actually is and mortified. It turns out we're not total strangers after all.. Upppps!! Let just say she looks a lot more grown up now! Looked her up on facebook and she looks younger in her usual clothes!! Hope no one finds out
    Tagged:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement