Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Bill

Options
  • 26-11-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

How would I go about requesting a bill to be issued. Our next bill is due 4th January 2012 and one of our room mates is moving out near the end of December so we wish to get her part settled prior to her moving out to avoid having to chase it. How soon before the date of moving out would I have to call and submit a meter reading?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Mizers,

The day she is moving out (or the next working day after it) is the best time to telephone the meter reading(s) - and the customer service advisor can provide the bill amount over the phone once they input the reading(s).

If the Electric Ireland account has online billing, the bill will be issued by email overnight.

If your room-mate is the named account-holder, she would be required to complete a move-out - i.e. close her account/move it to another address, and one of the remaining tenants open a new Electric Ireland account registered to your address.

Do let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement