Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day Parking - Castlebar?

Options
  • 26-11-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Anyone know of a free or cheap car park in the castlebar town centre - near chapel street??

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The church carpark used to be fairly cheap, I'm not sure if they've hiked the prices now or stuck Pay & Display in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

AFAIK there is no long term car park in Castlebar, the town centre ones are there to make a quick buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

New long-term car park being developed at the old Tennis Club grounds on Pavilion Rd. But that's a mile away from Chapel St.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

New long-term car park being developed at the old Tennis Club grounds on Pavilion Rd. But that's a mile away from Chapel St.:)

was wondering what was going on up there.

On a completely different note, have anpost opened a new sorting office in castlebar near roadstone, i see a new sign on the breaffy roundabout.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

irishgeo wrote: »
    On a completely different note, have anpost opened a new sorting office in castlebar near roadstone, i see a new sign on the breaffy roundabout.

They have indeed, thats where you get your packages now if you miss El Posto :)

I hear they are moving away from down near Dunnes Stores also, back up to the old place!!! Not verified that though! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

yop wrote: »
    They have indeed, thats where you get your packages now if you miss El Posto :)

I hear they are moving away from down near Dunnes Stores also, back up to the old place!!! Not verified that though! :eek:

The old one was too small anyway.

If an post lose the tender for social welfare payments when it due soon, it could be carnage for the post office network.

Advertisement