Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

37 years of age and into Lego. Acceptable or Embarrassing?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

I do,but I keep the sets for moc's,here is some of my figs,thinking bout selling complete series 1-8 if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Derek93

Nice display case I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

In the latter half of my thirties, and getting back into lego. since just before X-mas bought 2 lots of random lego, (about 350 pieces each) and 5 random lots of Technic (again about the 350-400 parts in each) and a 3 other partially complete sets, cheapish ones. not done much with them yet. still in the process of cleaning them etc. but looking forward to frustrating myself with over ambitious MOCs. just need to get them clean and then some time.

shop bought a few small sets as well. 42007 moto x bike, 9391 Tracked Crane, and two of the 9390 Mini Tow Trucks.
    not sure i will buy any of the big new sets, like some of them, love the Uni, but want to play with my own bits for now (oh Matron!)
    not certain what i would like from a collection point yet. love my bikes, hence the 42007, bought a partial 8422 Circuit Shock Racer, and a 98% complete 8838 Motorbike box, also have a very low bid in on a 8810 Cafe Racer. am much more drawn to the old school looks and simple designs of them. there was a 8040 PNEUMATIC SET VINTAGE 1984 (with additional period motor & battery box, that the seller did not even mention, just that the lead was missing) that ended today i was watching closely for the last few days, sadly went into town today for a few bits and bobs, meet a friend got chatting and missed the ending, it sold for €11.67 + €6.32 postage! missed it by 2 mins! still more will come along.
    been lurking here for the last month or so, so this is my introduction to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Nibs05

I'm 26, gave up on Lego in my mid teens, started back with the 8421 crane and the 8042 excavator, (yes I bought both at the same time) saving up for the unimog at the moment, I never looked back getting stuck in to building Lego, great stress relief and actually some of the technic sets are tricky.

Advertisement