Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccination certified from rescue center

• 26-11-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there,

I got my two dogs a month ago from a rescue center and now that I need to leave them in a boarding kennel for a few days they asked me for the vaccination certified.

I brought them to the vet before, but like the rescue center told me that their vaccinations were on date, and I didn't realize I should ask any certified....

Does anybody have this problem before? Can I get the certified from the rescue center or should I go to the vet?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

If you ring up the rescue centre and explain the situation they should be able to sort it out for you. They should have given you one when you adopted your dog but they will have records of what vaccines your dog recieved and will be able to inform you as to what is best to do. Most bording kennels won't accept dogs without a Kennel Cough vaccination along with the standard course so you may need to get this done at your own vet (most rescues do not vaccinate against this).

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PremierMoment

Thank you lorebringer, I'm going to call them and have that from them. They told me also about the Kennel Cough, I'll go this weekend to do that before bring them to the boarding kennel.

Advertisement