Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom refuse to stop calling me

Options
  • 26-11-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hey

I was a customer of Eircom about 5 years ago before changing to another provider which I am very happy with.

The story is Eircom keep calling me and the end of each call I state I am very happy with my current provider and do not wish to change to eircom can you please take me off your calling list as I dont wish to be called again regarding this.

But they continue to call, I have even discussed it with an Eircom representative on boards who assured me my name was now off the calling list but I'm still receiving calls.

How can someone get Eircom to stop calling them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Who is the other provider you are very happy with of you dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Sherfin

Have you registered with your provider that you don't want direct marketing calls?
    If so, you may need to get onto Comreg

http://www.askcomreg.ie/home_phone/How_do_I_prevent_unwanted_calls_from_direct_marketing_companies_-_cold_calls.213.LE.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

otto_26 wrote: »
    Hey

I was a customer of Eircom about 5 years ago before changing to another provider which I am very happy with.

The story is Eircom keep calling me and the end of each call I state I am very happy with my current provider and do not wish to change to eircom can you please take me off your calling list as I dont wish to be called again regarding this.

But they continue to call, I have even discussed it with an Eircom representative on boards who assured me my name was now off the calling list but I'm still receiving calls.

How can someone get Eircom to stop calling them?

Hi otto_26

Apologies for this, I can see my colleague Mark did arrange for your details to be removed from our database on 25/10/12. I will escalate this to the relevant section and ensure you do not receive any more of these calls.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

Hi otto_26

Apologies for this, I can see my colleague Mark did arrange for your details to be removed from our database on 25/10/12. I will escalate this to the relevant section and ensure you do not receive any more of these calls.

Regards
    Linda

Thanks Linda :)

Advertisement