Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dr.bollocko ban

Options
  • 26-11-2012 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

I'm here to appeal a ban from after hours by dr.bollocko.
    I had been site banned for a while and was back on boards after a discussion with Gordon (admin).
    After my initial 3 month ban from after hours was lifted last week, I rejoined in the household charge mega thread and continued with a good discussion from both sides on the subject.
    My previous ban was because of an encounter with the poster dvpower and involved the moderator dr.bollocko.
    As the thread was progressing last week I noticed that dvpower was not on it any more and was quite happy about this.
    However, he rejoins the thread last night and within an hour I receive this ban.
    I can only presume that he had reported me and dr.bollocko decided to act in an OTT manner and ban me.
    I have been accused of trolling and abusive behaviour.
    I have asked dr.bollocko to show me these posts and all he has put up is one post, directed at no-one and was part of a private joke between me and another poster Ghandee.
    I have had contact with posters on both sides of that thread's discussion and they're as mystified as I am as to why I was banned.

After my previous discussion with Gordon, I was/am under no illusion that I will be site banned again if I get another ban.
    dr.bollocko has just pointed that out to me in an implied threat.

I would hope that moderators would be impartial when dealing with people but I can only presume that my ban is a personal grudge held by this particular moderator.

I ask, that in a spirit of fairness, this OTT action is reversed.

All the best,
    gerryo777.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Edit: As your account has been sitebanned and Gordon is dealing with the situation in Prison, this can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement