Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any vBulletin users want to help me out?

Options
  • 26-11-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

I would ask over in the vbulletin forum however my license has expired so you cannot post on the forum until you renew your license. I will be renewing however i need to be sure an import i want to do will work 100% before shelling out over 200 quid on a licence...

what i need is for someone to download the latest version of ImpEx from the vbulletin members section and email it to me. I am importing a forum from XMB software to vBulletin, it is supported however due to some database modification i have made over the years i need to do a dry (offline) run before flushing 200 quid down the jax buying VB... I have a version of vb installed on my offline test server buy i cannot begin my test import till i get the latest version of ImpEx...

again, i will be buying a license again but i need to test that this import will work before committing to buy..

Thanks
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Regardless of circumstances, what you're requesting sounds like software piracy. Your best bet is to talk to vBulletin and ask their sales dept if they can supply you a test licence with a time limitation or similar, explaining the circumstances.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement