Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel between Knock and Charlestown?

Options
  • 26-11-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Bit of an odd one, but am looking for a hotel between Knock and Charlestown, not sure if there is one e.g. in Kilkelly?

Am arranging a 3-way meet-up and it seems the fairest location.

Failing that, what hotel near Knock or Charlestown, with quick access to the N17, would you recommend for an informal business meeting i.e. not booking a meeting room?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

eamonn4321 wrote: »
    Bit of an odd one, but am looking for a hotel between Knock and Charlestown, not sure if there is one e.g. in Kilkelly?

Am arranging a 3-way meet-up and it seems the fairest location.

Failing that, what hotel near Knock or Charlestown, with quick access to the N17, would you recommend for an informal business meeting i.e. not booking a meeting room?

Simple there is none. if its just a meeting, maybe you could use a bar in Kilkelly or somebody will have to travel the extra distance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

You could just meet at the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭eamonn4321

Thanks folks. Prob go for the airport or a hotel in Knock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

eamonn4321 wrote: »
    Thanks folks. Prob go for the airport or a hotel in Knock.

If you go for the airport, remember its closes immediately after the last flight departure and is rarely open in the evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

The McWilliam park hotel is on the edge of Claremorris, visible from and easy access to the N17. It may be a bit further south than the centre of your triangle but travelling on that part of the N17 should be fairly quick.

Knock House Hotel is on the Ballyhaunis Road in Knock. Its about a minute off the N17. Food is fab in their restaurant. I've never stayed over so can't vouch for the leabas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Knock House Hotel is on the Ballyhaunis Road in Knock. Its about a minute off the N17. Food is fab in their restaurant. I've never stayed over so can't vouch for the leabas.

Probably the best bet really! Nothing else springs to mind.

Best of luck with the 3 way!:D

Advertisement