Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi,Is there any place in Dublin who can repair umbrella

Options
  • 26-11-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,Is there any place in Dublin who can repair umbrella???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭pabloh999

Would you not just buy another one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

probably not op, would you not just get a cheap one in pennys?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Is it an antique one or something?

Otherwise just buy a new one no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

why do people on this forum always answer questions nobody asked?
    For whatever reason, the OP wants his umbrella repaired. I am sure the OP is aware that you can buy umbrellas in shops... He wasn't asking if that was possible

As for the question asked, I don't know anywhere specifically but i would start by going to a cobbler. They will have small nails and screws which may do the job or they may point you in the direction of where to try

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

EyeSight wrote: »
    why do people on this forum always answer questions nobody asked?

Because the world isn't black and white. And they're just trying to be helpful.

I'd wager that the advice given by others is what the op will go with. Compared to your reply strictly "answering the question".

That's why it's called a discussion forum and not a q&a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

amdublin wrote: »

I'd wager that the advice given by others is what the op will go with. Compared to your reply strictly "answering the question".

Yeah but in fairness they asked about repairing it. I'm sure they're well aware they can go off and buy a new one so I doubt they have to be told that. I mean if you're gonna tell them that you may as well not bother replying to them at all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

amdublin wrote: »

i actually gave a constructive answer also. you only quoted the start of my post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

And now none of ye are being helpful. Take it to PM if ye wan't to discuss it further

Advertisement