Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

persona 4 dublin

• 26-11-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

I'm in hospital in Dublin for the next 3 weeks is their anywhere I can get a us copy of persona 4 on the vita??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

caspa307 wrote: »
    I'm in hospital in Dublin for the next 3 weeks is their anywhere I can get a us copy of persona 4 on the vita??

Playasia € 35

Linkage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not really unfortunately. There's nowhere that does imports since Mr Calculator closed up shop. Your best bet would be to order online and have someone bring it in for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

According to Gamefaqs it's on the US PSN store for download. If you set up a US PSN account (just use a fake us address when signing up to PSN, you'll also need to factory reset your Vita beforehand btw). I'm not sure if you'll need a US registered credit card to purchase it, but if you do - you can buy US PSN points off some US sites and just use those. Bit of a long way around but possible :)

Advertisement