Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a New Phone - Quick!

Options
  • 26-11-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I currently have a GSIII. It's a phone from work and I've recently moved jobs. Initially they were amicable to the idea of me keeping the phone and paying for it in someway, however they've changed their tone and are now asking for it back as soon as possible.

I need to get a hold of an unlocked phone as soon as I can. I don't want to tie myself to a contract as it always works out far more expensive in the long run. I also don't want to get another GSIII (as much as I like the phone, I don't want to drop 300-450 on one right now).

So far I have the Nexus 4 or the Lumia 920 on my radar, but neither of them seem to be available or else they are being sold for a ridiculous price. Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement phone? Or know if I can drive up to Newry or Belfast to get a hold of either phone I mentioned above.

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Have you checked any of the "Chinese" mobile shops on Henry st/Moore st or talbot st?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

How about a Lumia 800? Down to less than €200 atm..

Advertisement