Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date ideas in the Clonmel area

Options
  • 26-11-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

So we have done dinner, the cinema and drinks. Anything else interesting and exciting to do on a date in or around Clonmel? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Ms. Pingui wrote: »
    So we have done dinner, the cinema and drinks. Anything else interesting and exciting to do on a date in or around Clonmel? :)

A walk up slieve na mon is always lovely (as long as you warn her to wear the right clothes and shoes)...we stopped for a hot whiskey on the way back one time and went to dove hill for coffee another time...obviousloy depends on her being somewhat up for activity though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Bowling, walk around Marlfield/St. Patricks Well, Dog track will be developed fully shortly and could be a great night out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Carey's castle is a nice spot to go for a walk. My OH brought me there one of the first times I came to Clonmel. Also the place up near power's the pot (I think) where you can park and look out at the lights of the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

pooch90 wrote: »
    Carey's castle is a nice spot to go for a walk. My OH brought me there one of the first times I came to Clonmel.

:cool::rolleyes::)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

:cool::rolleyes::)

Are you trying to make some kind of a contribution with those smilies? :confused:

• Advertisement

Are you trying to make some kind of a contribution with those smilies? :confused:

Yes, some will understand assuming im thinking of the same place !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

O...K, It was just a walk, nothing else!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Yes, some will understand assuming im thinking of the same place !!

Yes, its the same place...stick to going before dark OP !!!;)

solerina wrote: »
    Yes, its the same place...stick to going before dark OP !!!;)

Never been myself used to prefer up the mountain by the golf course on them romantic spins.

Advertisement