Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Lake Swimmers & Shearwater - The Button Factory

Options
  • 26-11-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,465 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going this gig on Wednesday ? It seems like a double headlining show from what I can tell but what a combination.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I am going.
    There is also another band opening, Dusted (Brian Borcherdt of Holy F**k).

Ticket says, doors open at 7:30. I wonder. . . with three bands playing, they will either open the doors earlier or the setlists of the two main bands will be less than an hour each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

I'm heading to this as well, I expect the first act will be one at 8pm for 30 minutes, then 8:45 for next band and maybe 10pm for headliner? Button factory gigs usually have an 11pm finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,465 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Been looking forward to it for ages now. One of the highlights of my gig going life was Great Lake Swimmers @ The Boarderline in London in '09. I'd have prefared to see them do say Whelans on their own i think theyd thrive in that more intimate setting but I do like Shearwater a lot too so.... Should be good.

Advertisement