Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST: Ibanez RG 350dx (white) and busking kit

Options
  • 26-11-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

Saturday night/Sunday morning of the 25th of November 2012, I left my guitar case in the back of a taxi. I got in the taxi in Rathgar at about 5am and it dropped me off outside the Morrison hotel on the quays in the city centre at about 5.15am. In the case was my guitar, mic stand, two mics and my cables. I busk regularly in Dublin city centre using all this equipment and its a devestating loss. I've since reported it to the Garda and they have leads that someone in the Clontarf area may have their hands on it and are looking to sell it. They are looking for more evidence on this to get a search warrant so if anyone sees anything online or hears of this particular guitar trying to be sold please could they contact me or the Garda in Clontarf station?? I can't imagine a massive amount being asked for the guitar because it has been used a lot and it is about 6 years old...its the sentimental value that means the most to me as I'm sure other guitarists out there can fully relate to!!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated..especially since its coming up to Christmas!! I really need it :) thanks a million for your time :pac:

Details about guitar: white Ibanez RG350 Dx, several stratches on the back, few chips on the bottom of body, missing one metal piece on the string locking system at the top of the neck, fully stringed, otherwise in good condition. It was in a soft black 'Ritter' brand guitar case with a torn front pocket.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Where you drunk at the time?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

seachto7 wrote: »
    Where you drunk at the time?

Is that relevant?

Well, if it were unfortunately the case, it could be a lesson to others.... unfortunately.

Still a bummer though....

Will keep an eye out down these parts of the midwest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Remember to take photos of distinguishing features, as well as serial numbers just in case. It only takes a couple of minutes but could be well worth it should the worst happen.

another musicman gone missing last night in Dame street. Bummer....

• Advertisement
Advertisement