Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 months and fatcheese

• 26-11-2012 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'd say someone here will have an answer for me, I see that fatcheese are giving €16 cash back when you sign up for a vip membership. Can you get €16 back every month or is it just the first month? Would definitely give it a go if it was only costing me €4 a month.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I assume it's a once off, but have no experience with fatcheese myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Definitely a one off payment

http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/48/

Also, don't hold your breath waiting for the fatcheese money. It can take them over a year to pay out (seriously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Skid wrote: »
    Definitely a one off payment

http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/48/

Also, don't hold your breath waiting for the fatcheese money. It can take them over a year to pay out (seriously)
    Have you been with 48 and tried this? Yeah fatcheese can be slow down but I've not to get paid for anything. Longest wait I've had was 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Have you been with 48 and tried this? Yeah fatcheese can be slow down but I've not to get paid for anything. Longest wait I've had was 3 months.

Not with 48, but I have waited almost a year for some payments. If you do a search for fatcheese on boards you will find it's a common problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Laura89

Hi, did you ever try this after? Can you get cashback every month?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement