Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netflix on LG Smart Tv

• 26-11-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post!

Anyone having problems using Netflix on an LG Smart TV? The app won't start or login but my account works fine on other devices...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to HE General

What's your LG model? I've a 42LM620T so will check it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MrShaneH

Thanks!
    I've the exact same TV,
    Trying to troubleshoot this but nothing has changed... there hasn't been any software update of late so I don't think it's that.
    Do Smart TV apps get silently updated? Or updated at all?

I read somewhere that I should check the DNS settings on my router, will try that later

• Registered Users Posts: 33 decosr1

I to have this TV, does anyone know if you can get RTE Player on it

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MrShaneH

Well, it's not DNS, tried OpenDNS, Google public DNS servers and the default UPC servers... no change
    I to have this TV, does anyone know if you can get RTE Player on it

I looked for a player for RTE too and as far as I can tell, there isn't one

Advertisement