Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving household

Options
  • 26-11-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Just on here to ask that I am moving house in the next few weeks as my landlord plans to sell the place. In the meantime I have to move back to my parents house which does not have a broadband enabled exchange

Was just wondering what happens in this case? I I have about 4 or so months left on my contract and its for an eircom ngb talk/broadband bundle

Thanking You

Dragon5678

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

any eircom rep around to answer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Just on here to ask that I am moving house in the next few weeks as my landlord plans to sell the place. In the meantime I have to move back to my parents house which does not have a broadband enabled exchange

Was just wondering what happens in this case? I I have about 4 or so months left on my contract and its for an eircom ngb talk/broadband bundle

Thanking You

Dragon5678

Hi dragon5678,

Apologies for the delay in getting to your query. Can you PM the address you are moving to and I will check it out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement