Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd Cake

Options
  • 27-11-2012 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to get a manchester united cake this week. Does anyone know if any supermarkets or anything sell them? Its only for novelty so dont want to be getting one made up. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Tesco do cakes like this maybe ring round rather than having to go to each of them individually to see if they have them in stock

Or you can buy a cake in superquinn and bring in a picture and they will put an edible version on the cake for you but you need to do this a few days b4 you need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Try Tesco's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

edellc wrote: »
    Tesco do cakes like this maybe ring round rather than having to go to each of them individually to see if they have them in stock

Or you can buy a cake in superquinn and bring in a picture and they will put an edible version on the cake for you but you need to do this a few days b4 you need it

Superquinn? There's no Superquinn's in these here parts!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Superquinn? There's no Superquinn's in these here parts!! :D

Omg really and the owner hails from them parts shame on him and shame for the peeps of cork, best bakery in a supermarket bar none

Everything else is overpriced and aimed at the well to do but still a nice place to shop if you want something fancy

In shock though no superquinn...me might need to rethink my move down south ..... Kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep tis a a shame , dont they do great wine deals aswell..

• Advertisement
Advertisement