Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas 15 minute cross train challenge

Options
  • 27-11-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭

Same sort thing as the November Challenge folks. Just for the craic.. :)

Thank the post if you want to get involved. This time everyone who is in must post one 15 minute cross "train" challenge. You can then choose minimum two of the other challenges posted to complete (do 'em all if you like). You must also attempt your own challenge at least once!

Borrow any of the challenge ideas from the November thread if you like and give it to someone else with extra spice added. I'm wondering if its possible to eat a packet of cream crackers on a 15minute run :D

Last month Griffin100 gave me a pool kick challenge which I did twice. It was beneficial in that I always avoid kicking drills because I'm crap at them. So thanks Griffin :) I have 3 days left to do BTH's zumba workout, I've put it on the long finger but it will get done...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

bump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I would like to put @littlemsfickle's swim drill in for a "laugh"
    50m backwards freestyle to burn the arms...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA0ur-Dz6A

I found it impossible to do, managed 20m using a pull buoy and was not in a straight line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Just the boys for this one? Have we scared off the hoochies? Or are they all busy furiously clocking kms for the last SBR update!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Just the boys for this one? Have we scared off the hoochies? Or are they all busy furiously clocking kms for the last SBR update!

For fear of the bashing for not doing my 3.5 hour a go challenge from the last time ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I'm deliberately not getting involved because the first thing I did last month was go ass over tit and get injured. I'm not tempting fate!

• Advertisement

The difference for the xmas cross train challenge is you can pick any of the challenges posted! The more that opt in the greater the choice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

For fear of the bashing for not doing my 3.5 hour a go challenge from the last time ;)

If only you had a bike you could have exercised more than your excuse gland. ;)

So its just us 5 lads posting a challenge then for December ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

So its just us 5 lads posting a challenge then for December ?!

Added bonus points by carrying over your 'other' scores from December to 2013 ? ;)

Advertisement