Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman pegging men?

• 27-11-2012 5:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm not really sure how to go about this so let me start from the beginning.
    I worked with a girl who became a very good friend,she went through a very bad break up.After we started to have sex,just as sex buddies (every guys dream right?) After awhile she asked me if I would have a threesome with her (not the good kind) after a few weeks I agreed as long as no one found out.
    I am not gay in any way at all and I really didn't want anyone to know,the deed was done with a friend of hers and it was no big deal at all really.
    We penetrated her at the same time,me from behind and the other guy from the front,no male on male contact at all and to be honest it wasn't so bad.I still have never told another living soul as I am embarrassed.
    She really enjoyed herself and was very appreciative,she told me she has never experienced anything like it and really wants to do it again.
    I doubt I will do it again and I have not.

Here is the problem though.One night she performed oral on me and stuck a finger in my backside,at first I was against it and didn't want her to do it.She told me there was nothing gay about it and that people did it all the time.
    She is a good friend and has never taken advantage so I let her do it.
    Again,it wasn't so bad and I came in less than five minutes.
    I am comfortable to do these things with her but am still very apprehensive because I would never tell any of my friends what I have done.

Now the thing is recently she has told me that she wants to peg me!
    I wont go into any detail but if you know what it is you can understand why I haven't done it,it just seems wrong.
    I trust her and love her as a friend but not sure as a man I can go through with it.She says that it is not gay in any way and the fact that I have done it to her on several occasions already means she can try it on me at least once.She says that it would make her feel closer to me and that I will enjoy it and not to be so old fashioned about it.

She is a good friend and has always been there for me,I want to make her happy but I am just not sure.

I was just wondering if there are any guys out there who have let their lady friends do that to them and what they think about it.
    Or if there are any ladies out there who have done it or want to do it,why they want to do it and what pleasure they get out of it.

This is a serious question so please only serious answers,I am curious.
    Thanks in advance for all your answers and input.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,236 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Caswell wrote: »
    I'm not really sure how to go about this so let me start from the beginning.
    I worked with a girl who became a very good friend,she went through a very bad break up.After we started to have sex,just as sex buddies (every guys dream right?) After awhile she asked me if I would have a threesome with her (not the good kind) after a few weeks I agreed as long as no one found out.
    I am not gay in any way at all and I really didn't want anyone to know,the deed was done with a friend of hers and it was no big deal at all really.
    We penetrated her at the same time,me from behind and the other guy from the front,no male on male contact at all and to be honest it wasn't so bad.I still have never told another living soul as I am embarrassed.
    She really enjoyed herself and was very appreciative,she told me she has never experienced anything like it and really wants to do it again.
    I doubt I will do it again and I have not.

Here is the problem though.One night she performed oral on me and stuck a finger in my backside,at first I was against it and didn't want her to do it.She told me there was nothing gay about it and that people did it all the time.
    She is a good friend and has never taken advantage so I let her do it.
    Again,it wasn't so bad and I came in less than five minutes.
    I am comfortable to do these things with her but am still very apprehensive because I would never tell any of my friends what I have done.

Now the thing is recently she has told me that she wants to peg me!
    I wont go into any detail but if you know what it is you can understand why I haven't done it,it just seems wrong.
    I trust her and love her as a friend but not sure as a man I can go through with it.She says that it is not gay in any way and the fact that I have done it to her on several occasions already means she can try it on me at least once.She says that it would make her feel closer to me and that I will enjoy it and not to be so old fashioned about it.

She is a good friend and has always been there for me,I want to make her happy but I am just not sure.

I was just wondering if there are any guys out there who have let their lady friends do that to them and what they think about it.
    Or if there are any ladies out there who have done it or want to do it,why they want to do it and what pleasure they get out of it.

This is a serious question so please only serious answers,I am curious.
    Thanks in advance for all your answers and input.

You're not from 'round these parts, are ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Serious question of the kinky kind and you ask in AH? :pac:

In fairness there's nothing gay about it. It's only your prostate and it's probably a lot more common then you'd think but not admitted to and many lads like their prostates stimulated because it can be the most intense organism a guy can have.

If you still think it gay, I'm gay and I'm not into any of that on me because it does nothing at all for me. But if it gets you going and feels good, why deny it? Your business like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

we need more info OP.

Im almost there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Tell her your not a sexual object there for her amusement and to stop blackmailing you for her own gain, the silly bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

She's your pimp you filthy man-whore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

This is a serious question so please only serious answers

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Caswell

Basically I just want to know if there are any woman who want to do it or have done it and why do they want to do it and what they get out of it.I would also like to hear what straight guys with serious answers have to say about it as well.
    I don't think I would do it because once it is done it can never be taken back,but for a good friend I would consider it.
    I would get a lot of amazing pay back if I did go through with it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Basically I just want to know if there are any woman who want to do it or have done it and why do they want to do it and what they get out of it.I would also like to hear what straight guys with serious answers have to say about it as well.
    I don't think I would do it because once it is done it can never be taken back,but for a good friend I would consider it.
    I would get a lot of amazing pay back if I did go through with it though.

You're asking if its ok to be ****ed in the ass? Seriously? No amount of straight sex can undo that ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

1. What the fcuk are you doing trying to feel "close" to a fcuk buddy. You need emotional distance and that means not actually going for their every fantasy unless you are personally into it.

2. If you are not comfortable with something don't let yourself be railroaded into it. If you were to coerce her into something you could get in trouble, just don't do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

You're asking if its ok to be ****ed in the ass? Seriously? No amount of straight sex can undo that ****!

In fairness, it's by a girl and just a dildo, hardly a man's cock.

How some people think this to be gay I'll never know. If you like your prostate stimulated then go right ahead with that, many men do but most only mess around with fingers. He's obviously curious about the idea, so I don't see the harm in trying it out.

If he's being pushed into it by a fvck buddy then there's no point doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Nothing wrong with it at all. There's a guy I talk to online who's happy to say he'd like his girlfriend to peg him, but she doesn't want to. If you're totally against the idea then there's no point. Otherwise, why not? It's just another bit of bedroom fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You know what's gay? Being attracted to and/or fcuking men voluntarily.

You know what's not? Anything else, just because it involves a mans own ass doesn't make it gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Caswell

Okay well,I don't think I will go through with it,maybe with lots of Dutch courage,at the moment I doubt I will go through with it.
    I want to please my friend,I just don't want to do that.

Thanks for the serious (and not so serious) answers.

I'm still curious though,are there any woman who have done it or want to do it and why,what for and what have their experiences been?

Go get your kicks somewhere else OP.

If you try and troll After Hours again you won't be sticking around for long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement