Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 bundles - better to wait til after Xmas for a better deal?

Options
  • 27-11-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a PS3 bundle, but wondering if there's a big difference in price before and after Xmas?

Can anybody remember last year if there were decent bundles on offer after Xmas?

The best deal I can find is in HMV with the 500gb console, but being honest, I only want 1 of the 3 games on offer, so it's not that great to me.

Or any other decent bundles out there?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Col200sx wrote: »
    I'm looking for a PS3 bundle, but wondering if there's a big difference in price before and after Xmas?

Can anybody remember last year if there were decent bundles on offer after Xmas?

None that I remember.
    The best deal I can find is in HMV with the 500gb console, but being honest, I only want 1 of the 3 games on offer, so it's not that great to me.

Trade in/sell the games you don't want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

F1ngers wrote: »
    None that I remember.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Trade in/sell the games you don't want.

Maybe the best thing to do so. Pity you can't pick and choose........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

You can get a ps3 12gb in tesco in the north for £125, you could upgrade the hdd too.

Advertisement