Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotline Miami 2

Options
  • 27-11-2012 10:01am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Look what we got here!

Tweet from a Dev here
    Working while listening to the sweet tunes of a preliminary Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack that we've put together during the weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

And I am excited. Played the original straight through the weekend just gone and found it to be an absolute blast. Everything from the gameplay to the story to the soundtrack was top-notch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Trailer!!!!!

Dual wielding! Possible co-op? free running hand to hand combat?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I must finish the first one, have it on my vita think i'm on chapter 11, it's bastard hard but really addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Insta buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

VinLieger wrote: »
    Trailer!!!!!

Dual wielding! Possible co-op? free running hand to hand combat?
    Alas, no. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

gizmo wrote: »
    Alas, no. :o

Yeah though that might be what it was as well alright but I was hoping

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

While I never got around to finishing the first game, the time I spent playing it was an enjoyable one; a simplistic yet addictive game, and really captured that sense of just-one-more-go.

Fantastic soundtrack too; I may not have returned to the game, but the soundtrack still gets a regular play. Seems like the sequels tunes will be equally memorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Finished the first game on Vita last week after getting it free on PS+. Thought it was fairly easy to finish, great fun though. Would definitely buy the sequel day one.

• Any release date? Loving that soundtrack sounds like it will keep to the same standards as set by the 1st game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The original was so good, for a long time the best and only reason to turn my PS Vita on.
    The sequel should be as deranged again, can't wait.

• Advertisement

New gameplay vid, such a pity you can't co-op, that could have been class. Music and gameplay as brilliant as ever.

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    New gameplay vid, such a pity you can't co-op, that could have been class. Music and gameplay as brilliant as ever.

Soundtrack again top quality. Murky feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Looks like it's coming out next month, Dennaton Games have a phone number that when you call you get this pre-recorded message.
    We are 50 blessings.
    Together we march.
    M-M-M-M-MARCH
    Into the future.

YOU HAVE REACHED THE WRONG NUMBER.

• Xenji wrote: »
    Looks like it's coming out next month, Dennaton Games have a phone number that when you call you get this pre-recorded message.

Great news, Sequal to one of the best / original games in the last few years IMO. Is this crossplay with Vita again?

Game-Smack reported the release date as 10th of March. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Game-Smack reported the release date as 10th of March. Nice!

To go along with the heists release... uhoh... might be booking a day or two off work...

.ak wrote: »
    To go along with the heists release... uhoh... might be booking a day or two off work...

Yupp! HM will be my go to game if/when the Heists server go mad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just so you know guys, anyone who buys the digital deluxe edition gets to play as Jacket in Payday 2:

This is pretty awesome, because the previous Hotline Miami crossover they did was freakin' amazing. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

quite tempted by the collectors edition.

http://store.iam8bit.com/products/hlm2

• Is this Ps4 / Vita crossplay again?
    One of my most anticipated this year, can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Burgo wrote: »

http://store.iam8bit.com/products/hlm2

Damn you, now I want those vinyls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Cuban Pete

Burgo wrote: »

http:// store.iam8bit.com/products/hlm2

Works out as $93.40 including shipping. I'm still tempted but I'm not sure if I can justify that. Even for some vinyls of great music...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm going to be wanting the soundtrack for this, I'll probably wait until I can get both the game and soundtrack in a digital edition

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Anyone know how much this is on PSN, is it just 1 version on PSN or do they have a special edition? Can only seem to find details on the PC version

• Surprised not to see any reviews yet, it's out tomorrow yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Surprised not to see any reviews yet, it's out tomorrow yes?
    Embargo in effect.

https://twitter.com/andihero/status/574866545245093888

gizmo wrote: »

Confirmed: Crap and/or Broken :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

First game I've preordered in a long time... Probably since FF13, which was a disaster anyway!

The first game is one of my favourite games of all time, and more of the same is fine by me. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Wish it was coming to Xbox one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

More of the same and I'll be happy out, the first was excellent. Is the embargo a cause for concern?

Advertisement