Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best riding clubs South Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 27-11-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All, looking for recomendations of a decent riding club to join next year...
    Must be South Dublin/Wicklow.

Have had a look at a couple of website for different riding clubs & disappointed about how out of date the info is..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

The one club that would stick out to me would be Bel Air - they seem to host a variety of internal event and training days. it would certainly be a club I would consider if I was in that area.

There are some other active clubs such a Brennanstown, Greenvalley & Foxborough too - might be worth dropping the Club Sec an email and seeing what they have to offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

I would second Brennanstown. They always seem to have activities organised whether it is competitions or training for their members. I go to their dressage league every year and its is always extremely well run and the club members are very helpful and pleasant and seem to be a very nice group of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I *think* most people in Bel Air and Brennanstown clubs have their animals stabled at those establishments whereas Foxborough and Green Valley are more open. They are all good clubs.

Advertisement