Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 14 - Match day thread

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Delighted with my score of 71 after the farce at the weekend.

Moves me up to 18,000th overall. Extremely happy to be up this high so early in the season. I'd have been happy with 100k at Christmas.

The 3 BPs for Bale and Fellaini were very welcome. Ended up with 15 in total.

Annoyed about Mata's 28 minute cameo. Had Hughes as my first sub. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

53, mostly green arrows so cant complain. Im one of the people ye same to hate this week, I captained Tevez and vice captained Van Persie :p Its nice when you get a bit of luck in this game, it was the difference between an above or below average week for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got 70 points and could have had more as Nelsen was my 2nd sub and remained on the bench. I'm now just outside the top 50,000 in the overall standings, the season's going far better than I expected so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Got 55 points. Pleased with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

KevIRL wrote: »
    This is nothing to do with luck and more to do with accums being a mugs bet

Maybe so.. but i won over 700 quid on one a few weeks back! Didnt feel like a mug that day i tell ya!;) haven't won feck all since tho to be fair!1 a season i reckon ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

KevIRL wrote: »
    This is nothing to do with luck and more to do with accums being a mugs bet

You should know it's a more nuanced subject than this Kev!

lol at including the likes of United/Arsenal/Chelsea at appallingly short odds in accumulators though obv.

Advertisement