Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To connect 360 to PC

Options
  • 27-11-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi lads

Did a bit of research on this forum for the above problem but cant find an answer,

My current set up is

In living room, Have xbox360 connected to router,And also a home plug connected to the router,

In office I have home plug connected to a desktop switch and have Pc and Ps3 wired to that,

Was trying all week to set up extender through WMC but no joy,My xbox cant seem to find my PC, I have opened up ports, turned off firewalls,watch loads of youtube videos but still no joy

If I go into networks on my Pc and go to view full map my xbox shows up on that,

I have Tv Versity working with PS3 so I say that my sharing options are all ok,

just want to be able to stream all my legally bought tv shows and movies into my living room :)

Comments

Advertisement