Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any spiritual meet up groups in Laois??? Help!

• 27-11-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone, im new here so bare with me:) I live in co Laois and have always been into all things psychic/spiritual my entire life- ive searched everywhere on the internet for spiritual churches near me but have only found one in dublin,which is too far- does anyone know of any on here? Even if someone near me was thinking of starting one id be so happy just to meet some like minded people, any suggestions would be great and very much appreciated.xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Looshkin

Hey! Did you ever find anyone in Laois? I'm living in Portlaoise myself and looking for some sort of group/meet up too. Or just a chance to get chatting to other like-minded people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭MaryDublin

Did anything come of this? I'm in Laois too and want to start learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

http://www.lightcoloursound.com/events/index.php?co=4&t=&q=1&q=1&go.x=10&go.y=7

See details for Ireland on above web site

If you are interested in Course in Miracle go to their site for International Groups.

Here is a link to some Irish people that might be able to help you.

http://www.miraclecenter.org/services/study-groups.php

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 monyman

Besides Dublin, I found some churches which near to co Laois location.
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Portlaoise Congregation Co. Laois

Catholic Presbyteries
    Portlaoise Curates House Dublin rd Portlaoise Co. Laois

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

monyman wrote: »
    Besides Dublin, I found some churches which near to co Laois location.
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Portlaoise Congregation Co. Laois

Catholic Presbyteries
    Portlaoise Curates House Dublin rd Portlaoise Co. Laois

I believe this thread is about spirituality, not about religion. So better to leave dogma and sectarinism out of it.The two religions mentioned above are sects.

So let me finish with a positive affirmation.

" Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle". It is attributed to Plato

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Shamanic Reiki Healing

:)

Advertisement