Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when Bus Eireann start running the later 109 bus service for Christmas

Options
  • 27-11-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi
    Can anyone tell me when Bus Eireann start running their "nite link" service for the christmas period? I tried emailing bus eireann over 3 weeks ago but of course got no response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭joedared

bus eireann run their nite link all year round, on fri and Sat.

I just realised you may be looking for other nites around xmas.

Speak to one of the drivers if you can. Even if your not getting on the bus they should be able to tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

http://www.buseireann.ie/news.php?id=1038&month=Nov

Bus Éireann is to operate extra Nightrider services from Dublin to Balbriggan, Drogheda, Navan, Dunshaughlin, Naas and Newbridge for the Christmas period.

The late night services will operate on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting from Friday, 09 December in the run-up to Christmas up until Saturday, 31 of December.

The 109N will operate from Busaras, Dublin to Navan via Dunshaughlin at 00.30 and 03.30. It will depart from Navan to Dublin at 01.45 and 04.45. Single fares are €7 to Dunshaughlin and €10 to Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tomjohn01

Thanks guys

Advertisement